Sunday, September 25, 2011

It almost time!


If only travel could be this easy!

And we are off…well, tomorrow!!   I am thanking God that Chad made it here safely!  It is so nice to have him back with me although I know his going home was for the best!
We have had a fantastic time here experiencing Russia and seeing the culture but are ecstatic to be going back home to unite with our other children!



On a little bit of a side note, I want to thank both of our Families (Chad’s and mine)!!  They have been there for us throughout this whole adoption process and we could not have done it without them!  Thank you Mrs. Donna for clearing your life this month to come and live with our boys.  I know they can be a handful but they love ya’ll so much!  I know I left them in capable hands!!  And thank you Mom for flying more than half way across the world to begin this unknown adventure with me!  I definitely could not have survived here without your help!!  We both LOVE ya’ll so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment