Thursday, September 22, 2011

A little downtime today


My sweet Baby Chandler

We had a great day today just hanging around the hotel with nothing to do.  The weather was really nice today so we spent some time outside.  We sat in the grass for a little while and enjoyed the sun!
      Both Carys and Chandler are doing so great.  I am so proud of them.  Carys is so full of life and personality!!  She is so determined and can do just about anything she sets her mind to. And Chandler is opening up more and more.  He LOVES the stacking cups I brought with us and one must be with him at ALL times…notice in the pictures!  It makes me wonder if he had some type of security item at the orphanage. 



      I love to watch them play together.  It just melts my heart!  I tried to take some pictures tonight as they were playing before bed.  It’s pretty hard to get a good picture of a 0ne year old and two year old together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment