Thursday, October 27, 2011

getting into the swing of things

  


It feels so good to be getting into the swing of things and establishing a routine.  Both Carys and Chandler, who are affectionately referred to as "the babies" are doing better than I could have every hoped.  They still sleep great at night...from 7:00 to 7:00!  And my "big boys" have stepped up the the plate.  I have been so proud of Brayden and the way he  has taken on new responsibilities!  He LOVES to help...he feeds the babies and has even ventured into changing diapers (only wet ones!) all by himself.
    We took the babies back to the doctor last week...or should I say I took them while Chad watched the big boys.  I was not sure how that would work since both need to be carried in a place like that!  But I finally figured it out...I used my umbrella stroller for one and carried the other...It worked out PERFECTLY!  And the doctor was so impressed with how much they had gained. About two pounds each in that short period of time.  We gotta be doing something right :)




No comments:

Post a Comment